Click here to view the latest Board Report, dated 15 May 2019.
As a Member of Manchester Unity you may be are entitled to discounted prescription and chemist products at UFS or UFS affiliated pharmacies.
Each region is different, read below to see if your eligible to get a discount at UFS or UFS affiliated pharmacies. These are located in:
Wellington: You must be a member of Antipodean, Britannia, City of Wellington or Rose of the Valley lodge. Quote your name and lodge at the counter to be issued an inhouse card costing $3 per year and is only valid only for Wellington UFS pharmacies.
- UFS Pharmacy, 47 Courtenay Place Wellington. Phone (04) 384 9499
- UFS Pharmacy, 4A Cobham Court, Porirua. Phone (04) 237 7777
Palmerston North: You must be a financial member of Manawatu lodge. Cards are issued annually by the Palmerston North UFS Board. You are able to collect discounts at the following pharmacies. Simply show your card on checkout.
- Cook Street Pharmacy, 281 College Street, West End, Palmerston North, 06-358-7788
- Central Pharmacy, 176 Featherston Street, Palmerston North, 06 358 7283
- Roses Pharmacy, Corner Albert Street and Broadway Avenue, Palmerston North, 06 354 7673
Wanganui: You must be a Wanganui Lodge member or Wanganui based member. Quote your name on checkout.
- Wanganui Central Pharmacy, 121 Victoria Avenue, Wanganui, 06 345 7345
Napier: You must be a member of Napier or Hastings lodge, or a Hawkes Bay based member. Show your MU discount card or quote your name at the counter.
- Unichem UFS Pharmacy, 265 Emerson Street, Napier. Phone 06 835 8485
Hastings: You must be a member of Napier or Hastings lodge, or a Hawkes Bay based member. Show your MU discount card or quote your name at the counter.
- Hastings District UFS Dispensary, 308 East Heretaunga Street, Hastings. Phone 06 878 4303
Blenheim: You must be a Nelson Lodge member, Marlborough Branch member or Marlborough based member. Quote your name at the counter to be issued an inhouse card, costs $15 per year and is only for this pharmacy.
- Marlborough UFS Dispensary, 2 Queen Street, Blenheim. Phone 03 578 6099
Invercargill: Blue UFS card that issued by the Pharmacy.
- Unichem UFS Dispensary, 76 Tay Street, Invercargill. Phone 03 218 9393
For more information please contact Head Office on 0800 101 842.