Click here to view the latest Board Report, dated 21 May 2020.
(Last updated 19 December 2016)
- The information contained on this Website is provided for the purposes of informing you about Manchester Unity and the products and services we offer, enabling Manchester Unity members and others to undertake certain activities on-line, enabling the purchase of selected products on-line and for general information purposes (as applicable).
- While Manchester Unity will endeavour to keep the contents of the Website up to date and accurate, we do not warrant or represent to you or any other person that such content is accurate or up to date at all times.
- Manchester Unity will provide the Website and any Website Services that you request with reasonable care and skill, however we do not represent or warrant that the Website or any Website Services will:
- operate on a continuous or fault-free basis or at any particular time or location;
- be secure or private; or
- be free of viruses or other harmful features (including any files displayed or obtained from or through the Website or the Website Services or any website linked to it).
- We will endeavour to have functionality to the Website and any Website Service restored as soon as reasonably possible in the event of an outage or other technical fault.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Manchester Unity will not be liable whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise to you or any other person for any loss or damage (whether direct, indirect, consequential, special or loss of profits) arising directly or indirectly from any errors or omissions in the information contained in this Website or any Website Services or any delay or interruption to or use whatsoever of the Website or Website Services.
- Manchester Unity or its suppliers own all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the information contained in this Website or otherwise connected with this Website or the Website Services. All content on the website is subject to the Editorial and Publishing Policy. No part of this Website or the Website Services may be modified, reproduced, transmitted, stored or otherwise dealt with (including in any other website or other electronic form) except as expressly provided for on the Website or with the prior written consent of Manchester Unity, except that you may print, or download to your hard drive extracts from the Website for your own personal use.
- While using the Website or any Website Services you must ensure that:
- all information which you supply to Manchester Unity is current, complete, accurate and provided in a timely manner;
- you comply with all applicable laws, regulations standards and codes;
- all security information (including any login, username, password or PIN) relating to you is kept confidential and not disclosed to any third party; and
- you notify us immediately of any actual or suspected unauthorised use of security information relating to you.
- The contents of this Website may contain links to other third party sites. These sites are not under the control of Manchester Unity, and Manchester Unity is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage suffered by you or any other person from accessing, using or relying on any linked site or trading with third parties. The inclusion of any link in this Website is provided as a convenience only and does not imply endorsement, recommendation or warranty by Manchester Unity of the linked site or the products and services provided there or any association with its operators. Use of or reliance on the contents of these websites is at your own risk.
- Manchester Unity may prohibit links to this Website and you agree to remove or cease any link on our request. You may not frame any part of the Website material.
- Any transaction you enter into with any advertiser or other third party appearing on this Website is solely between you and the advertiser or other third party. Manchester Unity is not responsible or liable for any part of any such transaction.
- For the avoidance of doubt, in the event of any conflict between the content on this Website and the terms and conditions of our policies, the terms and conditions of our policies take precedence.
- The contents of this Website have been prepared in accordance with New Zealand law. The contents of this Website and any contracts formed with Manchester Unity arising out of this Website or the Website Services are governed by New Zealand law and New Zealand courts have exclusive jurisdiction.
- All dollar figures stated in this Website (including, but not limited to, premiums and benefit limits) are in New Zealand dollars and include goods and services tax (unless otherwise stated).